Seville, March 26-30, 2019
Why attend to TechnoHeritage 2019 Congress?
The conference offers:
· An interdisciplinary and international forum for discussions on all aspects of Cultural Heritage.
· A special session focused on topics such as the application of digital technology for the sustainable management, knowledge and social innovation.
· A high-quality scientific programme including new emerging topics in Cultural Heritage such as: Digital Information Model (BIM, GIS, and BIM & GIS integration) for the prevention, conservation and management of heritage; the role of innovative monitoring techniques and social value in the management of information for the conservation of Cultural.
· Publication of papers in indexed proceedings. In addition, a number of selected papers will be published in a high-quality journal with a high impact factor.
· Reduced registration fee for students. In the case of undergraduate students, recognition of an academic ECTS credit.
· An extraordinary venue for the conference. Seville is one of the oldest cities in South Europe which preserves an important historical legacy, meeting place between Europe and America.
· Enjoy a fantastic social program including some tours to Alcazar, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, declared a World Heritage Site and the Archaeological Site of Itálica.
· The reduced registration fee also includes lunches, the gala dinner and two different tour.
Topic 1: Development of new digital graphic instruments such as BIM, GIS and others, for knowledge, analysis, protection and conservation of Cultural Heritage.
Topic 2: Management and sustainability of the Cultural Heritage information. Applications and cases about standardization and protocols.
Topic 3: Importance, social value and policies in the management of information for the conservation of Cultural Heritage.
Topic 4: Risk Assessment and monitoring of Cultural Heritage (Pollution, Climate Change, Natural Events, Microclimate).
Topic 5: New technologies, products and materials for conservation and maintenance of Cultural Heritage.
Topic 6: Vulnerability assessment: Agents and Mechanisms of Decay (Physical, Chemical and Biological).
Opening date: 23rd april 2018
Closing date: 4th june 2018
Selection and acceptance of communications
14th september 2018
Registration opening date: 17th september 2018
Early registration closing date: 16th november 2018
Registration closing date: 11th january 2019
The abstracts shall be sent using the tool available at the event website:
WEB SITE: congreso.us.es/technoheritage19